Saturday, March 31, 2018

Phil attends Cinequest 28: Day 10 - March 8, 2018

We're getting down to the final days here folks so welcome back to Day Ten of my trip to the 28th Annual Cinequest Film Festival! Well, to tell you the truth, Day Ten didn't really take place, and here's the reason why.

My first week of my new job has been very rewarding, but also very tiring. I get up at 3:15 every morning so I can drive out to the peninsula to start work at 5am.  By the time I get off work, it's about 2pm and I still have to drive all the way back to San Jose. After a hot shower, I take a two hour nap. By the time I wake up, I would head over to Cinequest. However, everything finally caught up with me, and therefore, I collapsed and I didn't have the energy to attend the festival tonight. So, I would like to apologize to all the filmmakers, to whom I told that I would see their films today. But I am expecting to attend some screenings tomorrow!

 To view the festival's film schedule and purchase tickets and passes, visit their website at www.cinequest.org.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment