Sunday, June 30, 2019

Phil sees AVENGERS: ENDGAME for the third time at the AMC Saratoga 16 - June 3, 2019

AVENGERS: ENDGAME

Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Brie Larson, Karen Gillan, Josh Brolin
Based on the Comic Book by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Jim Starlin
Written by Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
Cinematography by Trent Opaloch
Edited by Jeffrey Ford, Matthew Schmidt
Produced by Kevin Feige, Jon Favreau, James Gunn, Stan Lee, Victoria Alonso, Trinh Tran
Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo
Released by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures

Yup, I saw AVENGERS: ENDGAME again for the third time. So sue me!

Anywho, I thought it would be nice to take my girlfriend to see it over at the AMC Saratoga 16 as an early Mother's Day night out. We'd go see a movie, have dinner afterwards, so that was my plan. Now, since we've been together, I've made it my mission to take her to see every MCU film in the theaters, and tonight I lived up to my duties as boyfriend.

But for tonight's screening, we saw the movie in IMAX!! Holy shit what a difference!!

Last year around this time, I took her to see AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR at the same theater. Needless to say, she was pissed on how that film ended. That whole week she just tore into that movie, yelling about how it ended, that Thanos won, and its cliffhanger ending, yeah, she was pissed. Truth be told, up until that point, I have never heard her cuss more than see that movie.

After the screening, she was very relieved that everyone came back, good triumphed over evil, Thanos was snapped out of existence, but cried when Tony Stark died and his funeral. However, she absolutely loved the movie! And after that, we had a nice dinner, had some alone time together, and went home to be with our son.  

AVENGERS: ENDGAME is playing in 2D, Real 3D, and in IMAX in theaters nationwide, including at the AMC Theaters here in the Bay Area. To view showtimes, visit their website at www.amctheatres.com.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment