Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Phil sees AVENGERS: ENDGAME (WITH BONUS CONTENT) for the fourth time at the Cinemark Century 20 Oakridge and XD - July 11, 2019

AVENGERS: ENDGAME

Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Brie Larson, Karen Gillan, Josh Brolin
Based on the Comic Book by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Jim Starlin
Written by Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
Cinematography by Trent Opaloch
Edited by Jeffrey Ford, Matthew Schmidt
Produced by Kevin Feige, Jon Favreau, James Gunn, Stan Lee, Victoria Alonso, Trinh Tran
Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo
Released by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures

I know what you're all thinking. And yes, I'm a total freaking nerd. Moving on now...

So, I went and saw AVENGERS: ENDGAME with the bonus content at the Cinemark Century Theater in Oakridge Mall today after work, and it was totally worth it. Not so much for the bonus content, but for the film itself. This was going to be the very last time I would be able to see the movie on the big screen. And that's the main reason why I went to see it again.

As for the bonus content, they were OK. The big one for me was the lovely tribute to the Man himself, Stan Lee. I still find it hard to believe that he's really gone. It doesn't feel like it, since we, the fans, still talk about him. Then there was a cut scene featuring the Hulk, but it wasn't completely rendered. The last bonus was featured the opening scene of SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, which I just saw earlier this week. But as I stated earlier, I just wanted to see the film on the big screen one last time, and it was so worth it!!

AVENGERS: ENDGAME (WITH BONUS CONTENT) is currently playing in theaters nationwide, including the Cinemark Century Theaters here in the Bay Area. To view showtimes, visit their website at http://cinemark.com.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment