Sunday, September 17, 2017

Phil pens "PRESENTING THE TEN GREATEST SCREAM QUEENS OF ALL TIME!" article for Blumhouse.com - September 17, 2017

Besides writing for my blog, I've been very fortunate to write for other publications, both physical media (magazines and newspapers) and online websites. One of those websites is Blumhouse.com, which, "contains a mix of original stories and the scariest content from around the web, including the latest news on upcoming films, TV, books, games, and more in the horror and thriller genres. Blumhouse.com also takes readers behind the scenes of films in production, giving fans special access to people who create their favorite movies."

A couple of months back I contacted an old friend of mine, who just happened to be the editor-in-chief of the website. I have known her for years, going all the way back to our Fangoria days, which I also wrote that website as well. I sent her some samples, and the rest is history.

My very first article for the website was "PRESENTING THE TEN GREATEST SCREAM QUEENS OF ALL TIME!" was published back in December 27, 2016. Here, I listed my favorites from my past in alphabetical order and soon, it was being shared by the actresses themselves through several social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I was honored to have had my article shared by these talented women. Now, I thought it was time to start sharing them here with you fine readers as well.

Be on the lookout as I'll be posting my links to my articles here in the very near future! To learn more about Blumhouse.com, visit their website at www.blumhouse.com.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment