Sunday, November 20, 2011

Phil goes Bollywood: Phil sees RA.ONE (again) in 3D at the AMC Mercado 20 Theaters-November 19, 2011

Theatrical Movie Poster (2011)
OK,OK, I know what thinking! "Uhhhh....Phil, you've already seen this film. And I've already read your review. So what the hell are you doing writing another review for the movie?" Yes, you are right my faithful readers. But for those who haven't read my original review of the film, click here to read about it.

OK, now the reason for my watching and reviewing it again. I saw it in 3D! That's it! That's the only reason I saw the film again. But let's face it, the film rocks! I loved seeing the film the first time, and since it was my first Bollywood film, it now has a special place in my heart. So when I read that the film was still playing at the AMC Mercado 20, I wanted to see it again, but when I saw that it was also playing in 3D, I jammed out there like a bat outta Hell to see the film. Yes, I got to see it all in 3D: fierce action fight scenes, fast paced car chases, computer games sequences, spectacular dance scenes, and the amazingly, the enchanting, the absolutely stunning Kareena Kapoor...in 3D! When I saw Kapoor appear in the film in 3D, I though I died and gone to heaven! So make this an important engagement, and go see RA.ONE now! And don't forget to see it in 3D!!

RA.ONE is currently playing in 2D and 3D in select theaters nationwide, including at the AMC Theaters. To view showtimes, visit their website www.amctheatres.com. The film is also playing at the BIG Theaters in Fremont. To view their showtimes, visit their website at http://us.bigcinemas.com

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment