Saturday, January 14, 2012

Phil reviews MORE BRAINS! A RETURN TO THE LIVING DEAD for The Midnight Horror Sinema Show-January 14, 2012

Hello there my horror fanatics! Over on The Midnight Horror Sinema Show I just finished my review of MORE BRAINS! A RETURN TO THE LIVING DEAD. This informative and interesting documentary tells the making of stories of the making of the 1985 cult classic THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD. Director Bill Philputt and writers Gary Smart and Christian Sellers give us some great on-camera interviews with original cast and crew member, including Clu Gulager (Burt), James Karen (Frank), Don Calfa (Ernie), Beverly Randolf (Tina), Thom Mathews (Freddy), Jewel Shepard (Casey), Linnea Quigley (Trash), and the film's narrator Brian Peck. So click here to read my review, and don't forget to sign up to my follow my horrific blog!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment