Monday, January 2, 2012

Phil wishes you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!-January 1, 2012

Hello everybody!! Well 2011 was a very busy year for me!

Since starting my movie blog back in March, I saw some amazing films while attending some of my favorite film festivals; such as the San Francisco Silent Film Festival as well as the Bronco Billy's Silent Film Festival over at the Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum. Plus attending the Movies For Maniacs series at the world famous Castro Theratre as well as Peaches Christ's screenings! Overall, I had so much fun this past year. Now in 2012, I'll be bringing you even more fun! I'm planning to attend the San Francisco Film Noir Film Festival at the Castro and the Another Hole In The Head Horror Film Fest at the Roxie. I'll also be continuing my regular shows at the Camera Cinemas, including the Cult Movie series and the ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW midnight screenings. Plus my normal film fests and my return to my favorite film festival of all time: The Cinequest Film Festival right here in my hometown of San Jose! Plus I'll also be reviewing only the very best horror/non-horror Blu-Rays and DVDs on my new film blog THE MIDNIGHT HORROR SINEMA SHOW!

It goes without saying that 2012 will be a very interesting year! And of course, I would like to thank all of you who joined me on my cinematic adventures in 2011. To all of you who left me comments and signed up to follow my blog, my deepest thanks! I hope you enjoyed my reviews and thoughts. Now let's say goodbye to 2011, and welcome 2012 with a bang!!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment