Monday, January 30, 2012

Phil reviews the UNDERWORLD TRILOGY: THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION for The MIdnight Horror Sinema Show-January 20, 2012

Good evening my cinematic thrillseekers! I just finished up my review for the UNDERWORLD TRILOGY: THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION Blu-Ray boxset for the Midnight Horror Sinema Show! With the release of the fourth film UNDERWOLRD: AWAKENING, I thought it would be fun to review this paticular boxset and give you all the details. What's also interesting about this boxset that it includes the exclusive Underworld: Endless War Animated Short Films bonus disc!So what are you waiting for? Click here to  read my review, and go buy a copy for yourself. Then rush out to see UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING in theaters today!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment